Får ikke utbetalt stønad fra NAV uten bankkonto

Publisert: 10.08.2020

I will separate from my husband and I do not have fødselsnummer or D-nummer knowing that my two kids are Norwegian. I contacted Nav, but they have no way to pay us, since I am not allowed to open a bank account. Please note that I have a reference number from the police. I need a way to get paid for me and my kids from Nav.


NAV can arrange payment without a bank account. This can be done with a "betalingskort" so that you can get financial aid from NAV. NAV can also apply for a D-number for you.

Del denne artikkelen: