Leietaker har rasert hus

Publisert: 14.12.2020

I have given my house for rent and while term is over, I have found the house is used badly and tenant refused to sign the damage report as well. Now I have to repair the house and it will cost me around 250 000 Nok. Is there is a possible to get a legal help to get some money back from the tenant?


I recommend that you get legal aid. Your insurance will normally cover some or most of the costs when using legal help from a lawyer in matters like these.

Med vennlig hilsen, advokat Ida Helene Braastad Balke

Del denne artikkelen: