Permittert fra jobb

Publisert: 25.05.2023
Emneord: ,

Does any one know if I can get some help with a lawyer, my company is letting me go because we don't have enough work anymore (Redundancy). It so unfair that they say I have been working so good but they just don't work and are not firing people who joined after me. I need help as if i loose my job i loose my visa. I have the consultation meeting them on Monday. Any way I can get some professional help, I am not part of any union etc.


I recommend that you find the office of Advokatvakten closest to where you live, and ask them if they can help you. You can find advokatvakten here:

Med vennlig hilsen, advokat Torbjørn Evjenth

Del denne artikkelen: