Arbeidstillatelse og starte AS

Publisert: 02.09.2022

I have a question about my working permit I have in Norway. I am from a country outside EU so I got one year working permit and I can work as a plumber. My question is: Is it legal for me to open my own AS company and to continue working as a plumber just for myself? Will I be able to renew my permit next year and will I be able to get permanent after 3 years as it usually is? I got a nice job offer, but that company wants to rent people and not hire so this would be great solution if I can do it.


To do work in Norway, you will anyhow need a work permit, whoever is your employer.

Med vennlig hilsen, advokat Ådne Jareld

Del denne artikkelen: